Bewick Park, Wallsend, Tyne And Wear
Mansons are pleased to offer for rent this well presented two bedroomed mid terraced house located on Bewick Park in Wallsend close to local shops and amenities.
The property is available on an UNFURNISHED basis and comprises of living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property offers gas central heating, double glazed windows, driveway to the front and lawned garden to the rear.
Viewings highly recommended.
Council tax band A, Energy Rating C, Call next2buy Ltd to arrange a viewing - 0191 2953322
The Property Comprises -
Entrance - Into the Living Room.
Living Room - 3.78m (12'5'') x 3.53m (11'7'') (0.10m ( 3.78m x 0.10m ( 3.53m) - Stairs to first floor landing and archway to...
Kitchen - 3.51m (11'7'') x 2.39 (7'11'') (0.10m ( 3.53m x 0.05m ( 2.41m) - White wall and floor units with tiled splash back, integrated electric oven, hob, overhead extractor fan, 1 1/2 white sink with drainer and mixer tap, space for a fridge/freezer & washing machine, wall mounted boiler and door to the back garden.
Stairs To First Floor - Landing leading to...
Bedroom 1 - 3.77m (12'5'') x 3.54m (11'8'') (0.10m ( 3.78m x 0.10m ( 3.56m) - Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 - 2.54m (8'4'') x 1.68m (5'7'') (0.08m ( 2.54m x 0.05m ( 1.70m) -
Bathroom - White suite comprising bath with overhead rain and rinser shower, folding glazed screen, basin with vanity unit, wall mounted vanity and a W.C.
Externally - To the front of the property there is a driveway.
To the rear of the property there is a garden with a decked area and lawned area.
Agent Note - Mansons Property Consultants act for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property and have prepared these details for guidance purposes only. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and orientation are given without responsibility and intending purchasers/tenants should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. We do not have any authority to make or give any representation as to the age, quality, state, condition or fitness of the property. Purchasers/Tenants must rely on their own enquiries.
Mansons Property Consultants Act For Themselves And For The Vendors Or Lessors Of This Property And Have Prepared These Details For Guidance Purposes Only. All Descriptions, Dimensions, References To Condition And Orientation Are Given Without Responsibil - UKALA Client Money Protection (member number 084477)
The Property Ombudsman (TPO) (Redress Scheme)
Tenancy Agreement - All our properties are let on a 6 or 12 month Assured Shorthold Lease, subject to landlords approval.
Tenant Obligations - The tenant is responsible (unless otherwise informed) for the connection, setting up and payment of all utilities including electric, gas, water, telephone, and is responsible for Council Tax.
Holding Deposit - We require a holding deposit which will be equal to one weeks rent and will secure a property whilst we carry out reference checks via a specialist referencing firm. NB The holding deposit is refundable in the following circumstances:
IN FULL If the offer is not accepted by the landlord or the landlord withdraws their offer or the property from the market or if the landlord decides the completed PASS' references are unsatisfactory. IN PART If the tenant(s) withdraw their offer and referencing has commenced but has not yet been completed, then a charge up to the full amount can be deducted to cover any costs accumulated. If the status of the completed references is a FAIL' or where the tenant(s) have provided false or misleading referencing information and the landlord is unable to re let the property by the estimated tenancy start date below, a charge up to the full amount can be deducted to cover any costs accumulated.
Before You Move In - Pre-tenancy holding fee: is equal to one weeks rent. Please note, this is deducted from the first month's rent
During Your Tenancy - Change of tenant during your tenancy amendment fee: £108.00 (inclusive of VAT)
- Out of hours service/wrongful call out charge: £50.00 (inclusive of VAT)
- Unpaid/late rent: This will be charged at 3% interest per year once the rent is 14 days overdue
- Tenant breaking the agreement: If breaking the agreement results in us issuing a Section 8 notice, then a charge of £35.00 (inclusive of VAT) will be charged to cover our reasonable costs
- Lack of response to notice sent: Should the tenant not reply to the section 8 notice resulting in a property visit being
required, then a charge of £50.00 (inclusive of VAT) will apply
- Payment returns: If payments are rejected by the bank, the tenant must cover our reasonable costs of not more than £35.00 (inclusive of VAT)
- Abandoned property: If tenant abandons the property resulting in a property visit being required, then a charge of £50.00 (inclusive of VAT) will apply
- If you do not respond to the letters about arrears, and as a result we or our agent have to visit you at home, you will pay our reasonable costs of not more than £50.00 inc VAT. You can avoid that by keeping in contact.
- Where rent has been overpaid during the tenancy and we incur administration costs in dealing with its calculation and repayment a fee of £25.00 inc VAT will be charged. This would be a breach of the terms of the tenancy as the amount of rent to be paid is explained in the contract
- If you lose your copy of the Tenancy Agreement we will provide a copy for £6.00 inc VAT.
- Other fees and charges: Charges would apply dependant on nature of the landlord's items lost/damaged (tenant fault)
Ending Your Tenancy - - Ending your tenancy: No charge applicable
- Ending your tenancy early: With written consent from Mansons the tenant may end the tenancy early and is required to cover the costs of deposit lodgement at £54.00 (inclusive of VAT)
We accept payment by debit cards and electronic bank transfer
If You Have Any Questions On Our Fees, Please Ask A Member Of Staff - Please note that Mansons Property Consultants are also a member of the following client money protection and redress schemes:
The Guild of Professional Estate Agents Policy with W.R. Berkley Insurance (Client Money Protection)
The Property Ombudsman (TPO) (Redress Scheme)
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
- Great Location
- Lovely Two Bed House
- Rear Lawned Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Available End February
- Damage Deposit £645.00
- Energy Rating C