Finding your home
Once you have decided that you want to move, it is worthwhile making a list of what you want from a property and where you want to live.
- Your price range
- The location
- Property type - semi detached, bungalow, flat
- Property age - old or new
- Number of bedrooms required
- Do you want a garden - large or small
- Do you need a garage
- Is the local transport important
- Other local amenities and services
Making an offer
When you have found a property you want to buy, you will need to make an offer.
next2buy Ltd will help you decide how much you should offer. We will then contact the vendor and handle the negotiations on your behalf.
You will need an AIP (agreement in principle) which you will obtain from a mortgage advisor and proof of deposit, identification and residency.
We have an in-house mortgage advisor and can make an appointment for you if you wish, contact email@example.com for more details.
If your offer is acceptable to the vendor, the purchasing process commences.