Simply the best agent I have ever dealt with.Andrea Swatts
Great company. Good communication and they get the job done.James Rankin
Excellent service prompt reply’s and kept in the loop throughout.David Hunter
Special thanks to the Next2buy team. They helped with both my sale and purchase and did an excellent job!Lyndsey Dickinson
Highly recommend. My mum bought an apartment we sold a house. Then my son bought a house. Excellent service.Deborah McNally
Competition: Win a luxury hamper from Regency Hampers
On 20th September, The Guild will officially be expanding to Northern Ireland for the first time. With our launch fast approaching, we are on the hunt for the prettiest places to live in Northern Ireland. We are giving away a luxury hamper from Regency Hampers to the lucky winner with the most delightful submission. Simply message us on Facebook or Twitter with a photograph and the location for your chance to win.
The hamper includes:
A Hand-Made Lidded Willow Picnic Basket with Leather Fittings (36 x 26 x 15cm)
Two Guinness, Original Irish Stout, 500ml
Snowdonia, Select Extra Mature Cheddar Truckle, 100g
Snowdonia, Select Mature Cheddar With Garlic & Garden Herbs, 100g
Simon Weaver, Organic Cotswold Brie, 100g
Cottage Delight, Caramelised Onion Chutney, 105g
Mondovino, Spicy Moroccan Seed & Nut Crackers, 125g
The Dormen, Zesty Lime & Fiery Chilli Peanut & Cashew Mix, 50g
Four Anjels, Cotswold Luxury Shortbread, 100g
Cottage Delight, Strawberry Extra Jam, 113g
Cole's, Strawberry Steamed Pudding, 227g
Lindt, Swiss Luxury Chocolate Selection, 145g
A Protective Cardboard Outer (480 x 310 x 260 mm)
How to Enter
The closing date for entries is on Wednesday 19th September 2018 at 5pm. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours and will be announced on social media when they accept their prize.
Terms & Conditions
Competition closes Wednesday 19th September 2018. Any entry made after this date will be invalid.
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Guild Luxury Hamper Competition is open to mainland UK and Northern Ireland residents only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, or under 18 with the permission of a parent or guardian.
4. There is one step required to successfully enter the competition; to comment below the competition post on Facebook.
Once all steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
6. Winners will be chosen at random by the Guild team.
7. There will be one winner. They will be contacted via private message through The Guild Facebook page. They will have 24 hours from when the message is sent to respond, claiming the prize. Failure to do so may result in a secondary winner being chosen.
8. The winner will receive one luxury hamper from Regency Hampers delivered to their home address. No cash alternative will be provided, and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. There will not be option of choice between hampers.
9. In the event that the selected prize cannot be delivered, The Guild will attempt to find a suitable replacement. A change in prize value due to reasons beyond the control of The Guild cannot be contested by the winner. Finding a replacement is at the sole discretion of The Guild.
10. The Guild cannot be held responsible for any issue arising from the fault of Regency Hampers or their delivery service. This includes, but is not limited to, any issues with delivery, damage to the product, quality complaints, or missing products.
11. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of The Guild.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prize, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of The Guild. Accordingly, The Guild may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to The Guild as a result thereof.
14. This competition is organised and operated The Guild Limited of 121 Park Lane, Mayfair, London, W1K 7AG.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of The Guild shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
16. Contest not open to The Guild employees and their immediate family members.
17. The Guild Luxury Hamper Competition is bound to The Guild’s terms and conditions, which can be found here: https://www.guildproperty.co.uk/legal/terms
Value My Property