next2buy EPC Book a Property Valuation

Energy Performance Certificate


By law, all buildings that have been newly built, sold or rented out need an Energy Performance Certificate.


Likewise, if you're buying or renting a property, you need to make sure you look at the Energy Performance Certificate.

The EPC, which is valid for 10 years, will give you an idea of how expensive the property will be to run, in terms of your gas and electricity bills. next2buy EPC partners can take care of this for you at a very competitive rate.

Make the next step easy and contact next2buy to arrange your Energy Performance Certificate.


Update Cookies Preferences