A Guide to Buying
Whether you are a first time buyer or have moved many times next2buy can help make the next step easy, take a few minutes to read through our helpful guide or simply pick up the phone and call one of our knowledgeable team on 0191 2953322.
Finding your home
Once you have decided that you want to move, it is worthwhile making a list of what you want from a property and where you want to live.
Ask yourself questions that are important to you. This list isn’t exhaustive, but it will get you started:
- How far are you prepared to travel for work?
- Are there good transport links?
- Are you looking to be near Schools?
- Other local amenities and services…. Could you pop out for milk if needed?
What about the property?
Ask yourself what you are looking for:
- Do you need a house or a flat?
- How much storage do you need?
- Do you need 3 bedrooms, or would just like 3 bedrooms?
- Property age - old or new?
- How important is outside space? Could you maintain a large garden?
- Is parking important to you?
- Do you need a garage or just would like a garage?
- What is the council tax like, can you afford it?
- Could you live with existing décor for a few months until you can afford to improve it?
- Is the bathroom/kitchen functional, can you replace it a few months down the line when your funds are replenished?
- Could you knock a wall down to make a bigger space? Could you add an extension to accommodate the living space you need?
- Does it have the potential to be the right home, even though it may not be at the moment?
When you have found a property?
Once you have the found a property you would like to buy we will make the next step easy: handling all negotiations and holding your hand all the way through the process.
Get in touch now... Call our friendly team on 0191 295 33 22 or send an email to email@example.com