At next2buy, we aim to provide first class customer service, and are always interested in people who share that passion for service.
We look for all-rounders who can demonstrate real drive, enthusiasm, and thrive on the challenge of a hard-working yet rewarding environment.
Full Time Sales Negotiator at our Wallsend Office.
Are you looking for a challenging new role with an estate agency that offers great earning potential? Then this is the job for you!
The main purpose of this role is register clients generate and book valuations, negotiate offers, agree sales optimising every opportunity-to generate business.
Ideally you will have full understanding of regulatory compliance requirements in all process and procedures.
We are looking for a motivated and driven candidate with a positive friendly attitude that is reliable and trustworthy to join our residential team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To monitor and prioritise tasks and workload daily so that individual targets are met
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner to build rapport
- Ascertain applicant’s needs by listening carefully to the details provided
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details
- Proactively generate, receive and negotiate offers for properties
- Ensure that when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and monitor sales progression.
In return we are offering a basic salary £18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience) with uncapped commission.
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm, plus every other Saturday (with a day off in lieu) however this may change due to business requirements.
Please send your CV to email@example.com